Last Updated on
If you, like millions of people, are intrigued by electric scooters and you are wondering which is the top electric scooter in Europe for 2020, then you are on the right website. Here we have analyzed the key features, pros, and cons of the popular models to help you make a smart decision.
Just keep scrolling, and you’ll find the right one for you by the end.
Gofunsport is one of the best electric scooter supplier in Europe for more than 4 years. N7 electric scooter has just been published in Europe market 2019. With 10inch inflatable wheel, the quality scooter can go about 18km with one full charge. It is equipped with 2-speed gear, top speed can reach 25km/h.
- Attractive unique design, welcomed by European customers.
- Kick off function will keep you safe from starting the device accidentally.
- Powerful motor of 350W, excellent performance on climbing ability.
- 10inch pneumatic tire, enables you to ride smoothly without worrying about small obstacles on road.
- Front and rear light led, built-in LCD display, wide footpad, easy to fold and store.
- Total net weight is around 15kg, a bit heavy to carry around for some people when folding up.
2. Xiaomi M365 Mi Electric Scooter
When this scooter was launched, it was a leading option thanks to its top quality and the right price. Now, it has to face severe competition. Available for less than $500, this scooter is a good option for speed lovers. It can reach the speed of 15 mph, and the battery can last for around 18 miles.
- You can use it for daily commute to the office and have fun along the way.
- You can fold it in half and put it in the trunk of the car whenever you want.
- It can also fit under the desk or below a restaurant table with ease.
- The scooter has lights so riding it in the dark is not too risky.
- You can charge it for a few hours at night, and it will be ready to go in the morning.
- You cannot lock this scooter which is a shame because you can constantly worry about it getting stolen if it’s not within your reach.
- You will have an uncomfortable ride if the road is uneven or not properly built.
- Steep climbs are difficult unless you have a full battery.
If you are looking for an electric scooter that is easy to handle, comfortable and smart too then this one is a good choice. It weighs just 31 lbs. has a top speed of over 17 mph, and compact wheels. The road surface won’t matter as your ride will be smooth if you are riding it on a new road or an old uneven one.
- You remain safe during all time (day or night) thanks to the front and rear lights.
- It is foldable so you can put it in the car and take it along on your adventure trips.
- It has preset speed limits that also ensure your safety.
- The battery can be charged 70 percent in just 2 hours.
- The thumb control for throttle makes things easier.
- This scooter isn’t approved for public routes.
- This scooter might not be ideal for daily and long-term use given the lack of approval mentioned above.
- It is a bit heavier and can pose difficulty in carrying it around.
4. Inokim Light electric scooter in Europe
The search for the best scooter in Europe can’t be complete without considering this model. It has 350W single power, a top speed of 35 km per hour and a 36V 10.4Ah battery. It also has 8.5” tires and weighs just 13.5 kg.
- The design of this scooter is better than many other models as it looks futuristic. You can also choose from a range of colors.
- The build quality is great, and you can see a lot of attention to detail.
- The cruise control setting really allows you to enjoy the ride on empty roads.
- It can be folded down easily and carried on your back.
- The ambient light sensor makes it safer for night rides.
- The deck of Light 2 is quite low, and you must remember it when you have to pass bigger humps.
- There is a lack of suspension in the front and the back.
- Some users report that the rear lights stop working as its wiring is too close to the rear mudguard.
- The cost is on the higher side.
5. E-Twow Booster Plus
When you want to buy an e-scooter that can make your rides easy, fun and simple then this model might be a good choice. It has a maximum speed of 18 mph and can bear up to 290 pounds. It can even cover 21 miles. The charging time is quite low at 2 hours, and the LED lights are awesome too.
- The scooter can go extremely fast if the surface of the road is smooth.
- The motor is quiet, and the front wheel drive operation is also powerful.
- You can easily avoid potholes and other road issues when riding it.
- It is a value for money product as most reviews have been positive.
- The folding process is quite easy too.
- The traction is bad on wet pavement.
- You might have to work extra hard to stop it when you are going at top speeds.
- The rear tire can spray water on you when you ride it on a wet surface.
- The release button can be stiff and make folding it a hassle.
It is one of the lightweight electric scooters in Europe that weighs around 11 kgs. It can be folded to fit in even the tightest spaces like small storage compartments on buses or trains. The cost of running it is very low and hence can fit the needs of people with a small budget.
- It has KERS – Kinetic Energy Recovering System technology that’s present in F1 cars.
- The scooter has a dual braking system which reduces the risks of accidents and increases your safety.
- It has high power LEDs that make night journeys safer.
- This scooter comes with a patented UBHI operating unit which looks impressive and lets you control everything like lights, throttle, brake, horn, cruise control, etc.
- The tires are not too sturdy and can be damaged by nails or other sharp elements.
- The motor power is quite less as compared to many other e-scooters.
- It has no rear or brake light and the charging time is quite long.
In essence, it can be said that all these scooters are quite good and have something unique about them. When considering the best electric scooter in Europe for 2020, these should be on your mind. The rest is your choice, and we can’t dictate it. Good Luck!